For decades, the knowledgeable and experienced criminal defense attorneys at Norris & Callahan have been helping clients throughout DuPage and Kane counties fight criminal charges. With a focus on DUI defense and sex crimes we also handle criminal defense cases including felony drug possession, aggravated battery, along with white collar crimes like embezzlement and fraud.
We believe that clients should have access to legal information regarding their criminal charges. The following are legal/law articles related to some of the cases we handle. For more information, please contact our firm for a free initial consultation.
Norris and Callahan has offices in Schaumburg, Oak Brook, Chicago, Naperville & St. Charles. Serving DuPage County and the Greater Chicago area.
- Ignition Interlock Devices And Federal Regulations
- Students and DUI in DuPage County
- 2011 DuPage County DUI Arrest Statistics Released
- A Successful Motion to Quash
- Sex Offender Arrested at Boy Scout Meeting
- Illinois Implied Consent and Breath-Test Refusal
- Underage Drinking and Driving Penalties in Illinois
- Illinois DUI Fee Increase Rings in the New Year
- DUI Consequences and their Impact on Women
- New Energy Drink Blamed for College Student’s Death
- Illinois Driver's License Suspension After a DUI Arrest
- Illinois’ DUI Laws
- DuPage County Ranks High in Chicago Area DUI Arrests
- Kane County Holiday Program for Former DUI Offenders
- Constitutionality of No-Refusal Weekend Challenged in Court
- Expunging Your Criminal Record in Illinois Can Be an Uphill Battle
- Illinois State Police Indicate That 2010 DUI Arrest Numbers Will Rival 2009 Numbers
- NJ Court Outlines Breath Test Requirements; Illinois Standards Differ
- Erin Hughes Case Draws National Attention to Illinois’ Marijuana-Related DUI Laws
- Underage Drinking & Driving in IL
- Legal Cloud Surrounds "No Refusal" Weekends in Illinois
- Close the Window On DUIs After Serious Traffic Accidents?
- State Officials: Interlock Ignition DUI Law is Working