Villa Park, Lombard, and Glen Ellyn DUI Lawyers
DUI is a serious charge that can result in serious consequences. If you have been charged with DUI, you do not have to plead guilty. Talk to a drunk driving defense lawyer at Norris & Callahan about your legal options.
If you are looking for a Villa Park, Lombard, or Glen Ellyn DUI lawyer, contact our law firm. Call toll free at 1-877-335-6693 to schedule a free DUI case evaluation.
Handling Every Aspect of Your DUI Case
The attorneys at our firm have decades of experience defending people charged with drunk driving. We are prepared to handle all aspects of your DUI / DWI case:
- License suspension — Without taking legal action, your license will be suspended 46 days after your DUI arrest.
- License reinstatement — If your license has been revoked, we can represent you at an administrative hearing to get it back.
- Breathalyzer test defense — Even if you failed a breathalyzer test, we may be able to help you avoid a DUI conviction and subsequent consequences.
- New DUI laws — Drunk driving laws in Illinois frequently change. We can help you understand how the SCRAM device, ignition interlock device, and DUI penalties may affect you.
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license — If your license was suspended due to a DUI conviction, and you were caught driving, you face a mandatory jail sentence and other penalties. We can help you fight your charges.
Are you are looking for Villa Park, Lombard, and Glen Ellyn DUI lawyers? Our firm can provide you with aggressive defense of your DUI charges. We have obtained dismissals and not-guilty verdicts in dozens of DUI cases where the cards were stacked against our clients. We will apply this same level of defense to your case.
Contact Villa Park, Lombard, and Glen Ellyn DUI Lawyers
To schedule a free DUI consultation in our DuPage County offices, contact us today by calling 1-877-335-6693.